This is a fake letter, scam, and will not effect your credit. It's not a real company or a real debt.

Keep an eye on your credit. I use a capital one free credit app (you do not need to have an account with them). And credit karma. Both free and legit. If it's not on there, it's not a legit debt.

It's like I made up a letter on my computer and sent it out to people saying you owe Kmarts Inc US $500 now send me the money to this address. No association with the real Kmarts, so no real debt to report.

There's is a real Allied International Credit, without the corp and (US) at the end of the name. They are based in the UK but have a different phone number for the US than this letter. And thete is no website on this letter. I feel bad for the real one, bad reviews everywhere and its not really them.

They may be the only ones who can fight them because they are using their name and even logo! But these scammers will just use another name.

This is a very good legit looking letter. I feel terrible for those they may have fooled. They are terrible terrible people!

Product or Service Mentioned: Allied International Credit Kmart Debt Collection.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 20.

Comments