Allied International Credit - They have the wrong person!
I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91.Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously for someone else.
Therefore, I want to take a pre-emptive strike with the company so that should they try to take further action against me that I will be filing legal action against them.
I also will be contacting all three credit reporting agencies to make them aware of this should this company attempt to smear my credit with false allegations against me.Like most collection agencies, this company figures we'll go after everybody with the same name and hope somebody sends us money.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..."
- "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..."
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I called in advance Picture People located in Asheville mall (Asheville, NC). Asked for the appointment time and got 2 options: 5-30 pm and 6 pm (!!!). Knowing that..."
- "I was on CM for a good while with very few quality men in my area. I did not renew my subscription. then tonight on Facebook an ad pops up..."
- "Creepy Hollows is corrupt as ***, and if you're not part of their little 'clique' on e-Bay, BEWARE because they will come after you. They don't want you stealing their..."