Allied International Credit - They have the wrong person!
I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91.Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously for someone else.
Therefore, I want to take a pre-emptive strike with the company so that should they try to take further action against me that I will be filing legal action against them.
I also will be contacting all three credit reporting agencies to make them aware of this should this company attempt to smear my credit with false allegations against me.Like most collection agencies, this company figures we'll go after everybody with the same name and hope somebody sends us money.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money..."
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "We left Oregon Jan 12th to go cross country along the southern states to Florida Georgia South and North Carolina using Thousand trails and Encore. What a disappointment. We..."
- "I bought a pair of $80 jeans from guess.com, I barely wore them. They ripped while trying to sit down??? I contacted customer service online and they asked for a..."
- "We are currently building a house in Fletcher, NC and you would think I was on their payroll as much inspecting and pointing out corrections of issues in our house...."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."