1.3K views

I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91.Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously for someone else.

Therefore, I want to take a pre-emptive strike with the company so that should they try to take further action against me that I will be filing legal action against them.

I also will be contacting all three credit reporting agencies to make them aware of this should this company attempt to smear my credit with false allegations against me.Like most collection agencies, this company figures we'll go after everybody with the same name and hope somebody sends us money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of allied international credit debt collection. Allied International Credit needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned allied international credit debt collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Allied International Credit.

Had an Experience with Allied International Credit?

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1272456

Report to BBB

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1223466

I got the same thing.. I don't even have an account with ebay.. and I reported it to the police..